Saturday, March 8, 2008

Thing #13 Tagging

This is a really cool tool. I love the fact that I can bookmark items and access them anywhere. I use 3 different computers and this will be very helpful. I'm conducting an author study over the next 3 weeks in my class. I set up my bookmarking to help make that task a little easier so that I can have all my sites in one place on any computer in my room. What a great idea to keep up with your favorites. Now why couldn't I have been the one to think of that.

2 comments:

LibraryChica said...

This has been one of my favorite sites. It is so nice to have all of my bookmarks, tags, following me around as I move from computer to computer.

Jenny said...

"Now why couldn't I have been the one to think of that." I have thought that so many times while completing the 23 Things! These people are really thinking outside of the box.