Saturday, February 9, 2008

Thing #7 Google tools

When I got started with this whole 23 Things I went ahead and set up my own google account. I love the features of setting up the page as I want to view it. I really like the feature of bookmarks. You can have a hot link to all your favorite bookmarks within a click. It is a lot easier to use than your browser. I also set up my calendar with family events. I'm sharing it with my husband so that we can hopefully stay on top of our own schedules and our two sons busy lives. I could see using the iGoogle as a home page on the libraries computer with links to the calendar with all he events happening at school. The bookmark link could have all the popular links that students would use the most. Below is a link to view my picasa album.

http://picasaweb.google.com/bmahlmann/UntitledAlbum?authkey=1aZlf8uKlX8

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hey there! I like your smilebox scrapbook! I think I may have fixed my calendar link...wanna check it for me??? I like your blog and all the neat ideas!
Jess